Location: Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada
Company: Burberry Limited
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The HR Manager will work out of assigned store and in field to ensure compliance and connection to the brand. Partner with all employees within designated regional client groups to ensure that all HR programmes and processes are delivered and implemented effectively and consistently throughout the market. Understand global, regional and departmental strategies in order to support, enhance and assist in execution with a focus on compliance, talent and process and policy improvements. Support designated client groups in a customer focused and flexible way to achieve the HR Operations goal of optimal service delivery.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are handled effectively with minimal risk to the business utilising the HR Employee Services team to assist where appropriate. Ensure all advice and guidance offered is compliant with employment legislation and Company policies and procedures, with consideration of the commercial needs of the business. Work with Market Directors and store management to guide and educate on effective delivery
- Manage the implementation of the HR initiatives for the designated client groups, ensuring they are aligned with the business and operational goals, providing support to the business area to respond to the strategic change positively.
- Support and coach line managers within designated client group on all aspects of People Management ensuring that high quality, appropriate advice is given, encouraging line managers to take ownership of their people issues, developing confidence in people management.
- Coach line managers in the implementation of performance management initiatives and partner with the HR Strategic Partner and line managers to continuously identify and develop talent. Coach line managers to manage all capability and under performance issues in line with Company policy and legal parameters, utilising support from the HR Employee Services team and local administrative team where appropriate.
- Execute global HR programmes and processes as per the agreed standard HR calendar, including performance management, talent review, pay review, broad banding, and seasonal programmes.
- University degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Track record in generalist HR role
- Comfortable with matrix management structures
- Change management and ability to engage people in change
- Project management across multiple teams
- Customer focused and commercially aware, able to manage ambiguity and achieve results
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Canada || Ontario (CA-ON) || Toronto || Human Resources || Operations || n/a ||
Job Segment: Manager, Change Management, Management
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you have already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field